About thirteen years ago I discovered Yoga at a local YMCA and fell in love with it! At the same time I met my very dear friend Cindy Herzog and she and I practiced Yoga three times a week for years and inspired each other. Eventually I decided to increase my Yoga practice to six days a week about two and a half years ago and then after practicing Yoga for a total of five years felt that I needed to deepen my practice, so I took a teacher training course with my mentor Tymi Howard to become a 200 hour Registered Yoga Teacher, this journey was to deepen my mind, body and spirit connection, this has definitely happened and now I would like to share my journey with others, my husband Dale, having watched my journey has now joined me and also enjoys yoga, and practices almost every day. I am so proud of him!
Yoga has changed our lives forever, it is all about the journey, Mind, Body, Breath and Spirit, Everyone can enjoy this journey, they just have to join us and start here with Yoga!
I am now an E-RYT 500. I have been teaching for six (6) years and providing Yoga Group Therapy for six (6) years as well.
I have studied under the guidance of many wonderful teachers,
- Jhon Tamayo owner/ teacher of Atmananda Yoga studio in New York
- David Williams Ashtanga Teacher
- Bryan Kest Ashtanga Power Yoga Teacher based in California
- Rolf Gates Vinyasa Yoga Teacher and Author of Meditation from the Mat
- Kathryn Budig Ashtanga based Teacher and can be seen frequently in The Yoga Journal
- Tymi Howard Owner/Teacher of Guruv Yoga and Pilates Yoga Studio Lake Mary Florida (My Teacher for six years)
Remember Yoga, helps Connect Mind, Body, Breath and Spirit, and Consistency is the key. Sign up is required in advance as space is limited. Contact us through our web-site or call (407) 324-9440 to confirm.