I have been a full-time private practice therapist (LCSW) in Lake Mary, Florida for over twenty years. I enjoy working with Individuals, couples and families to help in the healing process and create more productive lives and "intentional" relationships. If you find yourself dreading the new day, struggling with emotional, behavioral and/or physical issues that seem constant and don’t change, encountering self defeating/destructive cycles, please contact me today! Many times what is needed is a fresh perspective. What you can expect:
- Problem solving, interactive, dynamic approach
- Learn cognitive, behavioral, body/mind and spiritual skills to grow beyond current challenges
- Real life solutions to real life problems
- A unique blend of Western and Eastern philosophies/practices
- Professional, non-judgmental, open, person-centered (each person has value and their voice needs to be heard)
- The latest mental health therapy skills training (IBSR, EMDR, CBT, MBCBT, Yoga Therapies)
My Intention is to facilitate your desired goals, with the focus on the here and now - where the only power lies! I specialize in multi-dimensional, complex issues and am honored to assist each person toward resolution of these difficult life situations.
I believe that each of us has the power within to find awareness and heal from even the most painful, difficult and long standing life situations.
Many couples experience conflict and learning to communicate effectively and handle conflict productively is essential. I enjoy teaching and working with couples to bring these skills to your relationships - it can be transformative!
I also offer Urgent Response Counseling: If you are experiencing a crisis in your relationship, often quick, intensive therapy will be successful in turning your relationship issues around. I offer two and three hour therapy sessions within the week of your initial call. Please contact me if you are interested in the details and scheduling this important service.
Cindy enjoys helping people find meaning out of suffering and for their everyday lives. The process of Logotherapy helps clients heal through their work in developing passion, meaning and purpose for their lives.