General Psychotherapy - Individual, Couples, Families
- $150 for the first session evaluation and $125 per 50 minute hour thereafter
- Clients can schedule at 15" intervals. Billed at $125/hour ($30/15")
- Telephone sessions and consultations are available and are billed at $125/hour
- After hours sessions and consultations are available and are billed at $150/hour
- Skype sessions are available upon request and billed at $125/hour
- Student rates are billed from $80/hour
Many Insurance companies will not reimburse for Couples and Family Counseling. Please check with your insurance carrier regarding this matter
I offer urgent response marital therapy, scheduled within the week. This service can be scheduled from one to three hours.
- Private Yoga Sessions: Individuals, Couples, Families - $125/hour
- Yoga Group Therapy: $150.00 for five (5) two (2) hour group session
EAP services are offered by almost all of the Fortune 500 companies. These are free, confidential, pre-paid counseling services offered as part of a client’s benefit plan. While I am a provider for most company plans, please check your benefits plan to make sure that I am an approved provide.
Mentoring Services: $150 for the first evaluation hour and $125 per 50-minute hour thereafter.
CISD Services: $140 per hour, including travel time
Training/Corporate Consultation: $175 per hour, including travel time
Public Speaking: $150.00 per hour, including travel time.
Cancellation Policy: It is my policy to require twenty-four (24) hour notice of cancellation for all appointments. Late cancellations are billed at your contracted rate. If I miss an appointment for any reason and can not reschedule timely, I will offer a complimentary session in return.
I offer a reduced fee scale on a limited basis - please call with your questions and concerns.
I am a contracted provider for most insurance and EAP plans. Therapy services and some Yoga Therapy services may be covered by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Insurance co-payments and fee-for-service payments can be made by any major Credit Card or HSA or through Cash or Check. As a courtesy, we will bill your Insurance/EAP plan. If your insurance/EAP plan fails to pay within sixty (60) days, we will balance bill you any unpaid amounts owed.